It’s been a long time since I last posted any episodes of The Email Design Podcast, despite us still recording them on a weekly basis. To remedy that, here’s the latest episode, wherein I talk about my top five tips for making email campaigns more accessible.
I recorded that one solo, which was a first but hopefully not a last (sorry, Kevin!). Recording on my own was actually really fun, especially when I got to discuss a topic like accessibility in email.
If you want to catch up on some of the more recent episodes, here’s a list that should keep you busy for quite a while:
- Ep.72: Orange.fr and SFR.fr Rendering and Outlook.com Unveils a New UI
- Ep.71: Animated GIF Support in Windows 10 Mail and Faking Video in Email with CSS Animated Sprites
- Ep.70: Using Fractional Pixels, External Stylesheet Support, and Print Styles for Email
- Ep.69: Should We Stop Inlining CSS or Using Table-Based Layouts?
- Ep.68: iOS 11 Beta Removes Support for HTML5 Video and Google to Stop Reading Your Emails
- Ep.67: Implementing Transparency, Using @supports, and Embedding HTML5 Video in Email
- Ep.66: Canada Suspends CASL PRA and One-Click Checkouts in Email
- Ep.65: Litmus Community Q&A Rapid Fire
- Ep.64: The Future of Thunderbird Email Development and Microsoft Windows Email in VR
- Ep.63: Live Ask Us Anything
- Ep.62: A Deep Dive into the 2017 State of Email Workflows Report Part II
- Ep.61: A Deep Dive into the 2017 State of Email Workflows Report Part I
- Ep.60: How CodePen Approaches Email Design and Marketing with Chris Coyier