I like the idea of a /now page, first proposed (as far as I know) by Derek Sivers. I think it’s a great way to immediately let people know what you’re doing. I also think it’s an even better way to reflect on your work and priorities in life on a somewhat regular basis. With that in mind, here’s what I’ve been focusing on lately:
- Writing more.
- Spending less time on social media.
- Learning how to deal with anxiety and panic attacks.
- Cutting out caffeine, alcohol, and sugary snacks.
- Starting a reasonable exercise routine I can stick with. Same for meditation.
- Updating Professional Email Design for a second edition (this time with videos!).
- Having fun with my family.
- Reading as much as I can, making it a priority over TV, movies, and the internet.
Curious how I get it all done? Here’s what I’m currently using.
Updated July, 2017.