I like the idea of a /now page, first proposed (as far as I know) by Derek Sivers. I think it’s a great way to immediately let people know what you’re doing. I also think it’s an even better way to reflect on your work and priorities in life on a somewhat regular basis. With that in mind, here’s what I’ve been focusing on lately:
- Learning some new career stuff and writing about in the process.
- Trying to kick my sugar habit.
- Learning with my daughter.
- Having fun with my family.
- Reading more.
- Revisiting some hobbies and interest that have been set aside for far too long.
- Spending less time on social media.
- Starting a reasonable exercise routine I can stick with. Same for meditation.
- Pitching new ideas to different publications.
Curious how I get it all done? Here’s what I’m currently using.